Sunday, June 29, 2008

My girl friend Sana and emotional girl

My girl friend Sana is also very emotional and sensitive.she always thinks that i dont like her whereas i like her too much but she thinks that i always did not care about her and always pointing out her disorderties like i am saying that she is a fat girl.
Many times i try to make her satisfyby saying that I LIKE HER MUCH AND I M ALWAYS VERY CARING ABOUT HER but she did not believes on me.she said i am that man who will never be of anyone.
She is very sensitive about me if i even talk to any girl she will be anger to me so this is the virtue and nature of a pakistani girl or an indian girl(may of any girl).

As i observe in indian typical girls in indian movies and dramas i think indian girls are also of same type they are also very emotional and very much sensitive in thier feelings.

No comments: